Electronic and access locking systems. Added value for your furniture.
Wireless RFID locking system for applications in wood, metal and glass. Specially designed for tool carts and cabinets, drug carts, hospital, lab and office furniture as well as commercial display cases.
The electronic system consists of: antenna, electronic control unit, blocking unit, battery case with three AAA batteries or one rechargeable lithium battery (not necessary when hardwired).
Automatic closing and opening by means of an individually programmable RFID transponder card (user card).
- Unlimited amount of users.
- System works on batteries or can be hardwired.
- Data transmission between control and blocking unit via cable.
- Up to 12 blocking units can be operated simultaneously or individually by one control unit (e.g. individual blocking of one or more drawers inside a multi-drawer cabinet).
- One user card can operate up to 10 control units (10 x 12 = 120 blocking units).
- Due to its small-scale dimensions OJMAR-NEXO fits in every cart or cabinet.
- OJMAR-NEXO consist of various modular units which can be flexibly arranged and rearranged as needed.
- Easy and quick installation.
- OJMAR-NEXO can be either programmed by OJMAR or the customer can do this by means of a programmer and an easy-to-use software which will be supplied by OJMAR.
- OJMAR-NEXO offers a high level of security due to user specific card programming and the possibility to read out user data (track record).
- OJMAR-NEXO is compatible with all other OJMAR electronic locks.
- OJMAR-NEXO can be integrated in existing access control systems.
The antenna is mounted externally and is conncected with the control unit by means of a cable.
OJMAR-NEXO works with the following RFID standards: 13,56 MHz. Mifare Classic 1K und 4K.
Blocking unit can be either hard wired or powered by a battery which is directly connected to the blocking unit.
Battery pack including 3 standard AAA batteries or one rechargeable lithium battery with 2800 mAh and 3,7V.
Connecting cable between control unit and blocking unit (650mm).
OJMAR-NEXO is activated by holding the RFID card against the antenna.
OJMAR-NEXO RFID LOCKING SYSTEM
With this new concept, Ojmar present an advanced electronic locking system.
Would you like to learn more about OJMAR-NEXO RFID LOCK?
Access to Intranet